In celebration of our newly enhanced Leadership Program we are launching a new
Leadership Advantage Scholarship, replacing the Future Leaders scholarship. As the value of the Leadership program has increased, we have also increased our financial support towards tuition fees in the new scholarship package.
The Leadership Advantage Scholarship package includes:
- A$4,000 towards their chosen UTS Insearch academic program
- Guaranteed entry into the refreshed UTS Insearch Leadership Program valued at A$3,000, which includes masterclasses with leading industry experts and opportunities to develop real-world skills and networks
- Total value of the scholarship package is A$7,000.
At UTS Insearch, we believe one of the best ways to learn is by developing and practising real-world skills. Our Leadership Program is designed to help you gain the necessary skills for success; in Australia or across the globe. This unique opportunity allows you to gain career-ready skills early on in your studies. The program is a series of information-packed masterclasses with work experience placements to be won. Find out more about our Leadership program
The scholarship is available for 2019 and 2020 offer students with a passport from: Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Middle East and North Africa, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Terms and Conditions
- For students who accepted their offer and paid fees after 25 March 2019.
- For students commencing an academic program at UTS Insearch, Sydney in Semester 2 or 3 2019 or any semester in 2020.
- Students must meet the required English and academic entry requirements for their selected course.
- The scholarship will be applied to the second semester academic tuition fee.
- This scholarship package is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable.
- The offer details are subject to change or may be cancelled.