The Most Advance Cricos registered course search engine available for International Students
Master of Science - Theoretical Physics - by research
Interested in studying Master of Science - Theoretical Physics - by research?
Book a free consultation
This is what our students think of us
The Natural and Physical Science category includes courses in Mathematical Sciences, Physics and Astronomy, Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, and Biological Sciences. Practical and applicable in the real world, these affordable courses will help you solve the challenges people encounter every day. However, to be able to enroll in one of the Natural and Physical Sciences courses, you must have strong math and science skills, a liking for lab classes and for collecting and analyzing data. In two words, to ensure a successful career in this field, you need to have a certain set of skills: analytical and critical thinking, communication, problem-solving, and teamwork.
How Edugate will help you Study in Australia?
Are you looking to study in Australia but don’t know how and where to start? You’ve come to the right place!
Edugate is a one-stop-shop for your study requirements. With affordable courses offered from more than 168 leading Universities and Colleges in Australia, there is an Australian University course perfect for every International Student wishing to study in Australia.
Top 5 Reasons why you Should Apply Through Edugate (Officially Registered Agent)
- We will help you with the entry requirements and assess your current qualifications
- We will help you maximise your chances of getting a visa using the registered migration agents/lawyers
- We will choose the best education program based on future career employment
- We will offer you Banking assistance to start your life in Australia
- We will help you source scholarships
Start the Visa Application process with Edugatehttps://www.edugate.com.au/student-visa-processing
All international students studying in Australia must hold a valid student visa. The requirements for each kind of visa you can apply for vary and depend on your Assessment Level. Your Assessment Level is based on your nationality. The application process can be lengthy and complicated, as each student needs to satisfy all the visa requirements. Edugate is here to assist you every step of the way with your visa application process.
What about career opportunities?
As studies have shown that 58.4% of physical sciences workers have at least a master's degree, you should consider pursuing post-graduate studies in one of the natural and physical sciences majors, especially that salaries vary depending on the level of Education acquired. Top reasons why you should consider pursuing post-graduate studies in one of the natural and physical sciences majors:
- Natural and Physical Sciences careers are expected to grow by 8.3% between 2016 and 2026.
- In 2017-2018, physical sciences were the 23rd most popular major nationwide with 53,768 degrees awarded.
- Graduates of natural and physical sciences major earned an average of $38,122 in 2017-2018.
- Earnings can range from as low as $11,100 to as high as $117,200.